- 26 November 2018, Seminar about reducing ammonia emissions through slurry acidification in Brussels, Belgium. More information and invitation through the link.
- 17-18 October 2018, The international scientific-technical conference “Scientific-technical progress in agricultural production” in Minsk, Belarus organized by SPC NAS of Belarus for Agricultural Mechanization.
- 25-27 September 2018, Project Meeting in Kiel, Germany.
- 26 April 2018 Inauguration of the In-Field SAT investment at Lauku Agro, Latvia, organised by LLKC.
- 11-13 June 2018 Baltic Slurry Acidification will be presented at the 3rd European Sustainable Phosphorus Conference (ESPC3)
- 17.-18.3.2016: The Baltic Slurry Acidification kick-off was held in Uppsala in 17th-18th of March. It was hosted by the Lead Partner JTI – Swedish Institute for Agricultural and Environmental Engineering