Presentations and articles
Stakeholder Meeting in Latvia, Riga 11th of October, 2017, presentations (under links):
- Intro to slurry acidification by Erik Sindhöj, RISE, Sweden
- Market Potential of SATs by Henning Lyngsø Foged, Organa Plc, Denmark
- Implementing SATs in BSR countries by Lena Rodhe, Justin Casimir and Erik Sindhöj, RISE
- Health and safety issues by Erik Sindhöj, RISE
- Overview of other feasibility studies by Kamila Mazur, ITP, Poland
- Field trial activities by Gintare Kucinskiene, Lithuanian Agricultural Advisory Service, Lithuania
- German field trials by Sebastian Neumann, State Agency for Agriculture, Environment and Rural Areas of the German Federal State Schleswig-Holstein (LLUR), Germany
- Swedish field trials by Gunnar Lundin, RISE
- Practical case study of economy (SWE) by Line Strand, The Rural Economy and Agricultural Society, Sweden
- General overview of pilot investments by Janis Kazotnieks, Latvian Rural Advisory and Training Centre, Latvia
- Br Goeransson investment in Sweden by Br Göransson, presented by Line Strand.
- Blunk investment in Germany by Jonas Ostermann, Blunk GmbH, Germany.
ARTICLE – Status for air quality in BSR with respect to ammonia (PDF-file) by Henning Lyngsø FOGED, enAgro Plc, and Natalia OBLOMKOVA, Institute for Engineering and Environmental Problems in Agricultural Production (IEEP)
ARTICLE (in Polish) published in Rolniczy Przegląd Techniczny How to keep nitrogen in slurry (PDF-file) by Martin Majchrzak, Institute of Technology and Life Sciences, Poland.
Baltic Slurry Acidification project presentation brochure