Stakeholder Meeting in Riga, Latvia on 11th of October, 2017
- Intro to slurry acidification by Erik Sindhöj, RISE, Sweden
- Market Potential of SATs by Henning Lyngsø Foged, Organe Institute, Denmark
- Implementing SATs in BSR countries by Lena Rodhe, Justin Casimir and Erik Sindhöj, RISE
- Health and safety issues by Erik Sindhöj, RISE
- Overview of other feasibility studies by Kamila Mazur, ITP, Poland
- Field trial activities by Gintare Kucinskiene, Lithuanian Agricultural Advisory Service, Lithuania
- German field trials by Sebastian Neumann, State Agency for Agriculture, Environment and Rural Areas of the German Federal State Schleswig-Holstein (LLUR), Germany
- Swedish field trials by Gunnar Lundin, RISE
- Practical case study of economy (SWE) by Line Strand, The Rural Economy and Agricultural Society, Sweden
- General overview of pilot investments by Janis Kazotnieks, Latvian Rural Advisory and Training Centre, Latvia
- Br Goeransson investment in Sweden by Br Göransson, presented by Line Strand.
- Blunk investment in Germany by Jonas Ostermann, Blunk GmbH, Germany.